1. PART I Forces of attraction and of repulsion in the matter. What is the essence of field?
2 PART II Undivided fields on the matter..
3. PART III Assign centripetal accelerations, and assign masses in the orbital system.
4. PART IV U S M explains basic presentations of nuclear Physics.
5. PART V Nuclear particles. U S M gives basic method for research and classification of nuclear particles.
6. PART VI Superconductivity. U S M explains the electrical and magnetic properties of materials in temperature close to absolute zero and some thing more.